Organizing for America, the successor organization to Obama for America, is empowering students across the country to build on the movement that elected President Obama and help bring about the next wave of his vision for change.
OFA is offering a National Organizing Internship, connecting students all over the country with our organization on the ground, and working to make the change we fought so hard for in 2008 come to fruition.
- Internship Dates: January 11-May 7 (dates are flexible depending on your school’s schedule).
- The Internship requires a commitment of at least 12 hours per week.
- If you would like to receive college credit for this program, please make arrangements with your school ahead of time.
- Applications must be submitted by Friday, December 18.
- If you are interested in joining the DNC’s Internship Program in Washington DC, please click here to apply.