Our agency is currently recruiting interns for the fall of 2010. Attached please find a listing of our available internships for that time frame. There are currently (5) offices with internships available and the backgrounds vary depending upon the office.
The process for selection requires that all interested students forward their cover letters, resumes, and writing samples to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will then forward their applications to the office that they are interested in working for. If a conditional offer is made, I will contact the student and email them a listing of documents to be completed by either themselves or the school. Upon receipt of the documents and successful background check, MBDA will extend a firm offer. Firm offers will NOT be made until completion of a successful background check. We are beginning the recruitment process now to allow enough time for completion of background checks prior to the arrival the student.
Student Eligibility: The prospective student must
- Be enrolled at least half-time in an accredited institution and recommended by a school official.
- Be at least 16 years old.
- Be a United States citizen.
- Meet the Department’s policy on employment of relatives.
- Pass a background check & meet security or fitness requirements. (includes fingerprinting)
If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me at (202) 482-3102