On Wednesday, September 29, the U.S. Senate unanimously approved a resolution honoring Filipino American History Month. Senate Majority Whip Richard J. Durbin (D-IL) introduced Senate Resolution 669, “Recognizing Filipino American History Month in October 2010.”
KAYA’s MissionKAYA’s mission is to mobilize the Filipino American community and build partnerships to increase our electoral power, advocate policies that affect our community, and develop leaders to represent us at every level of government. Join us. Help strengthen the voice of our community.
A word about KAYA’s endorsement process:KAYA's mission is to empower and advocate for the Filipino-American community. Pursuant to that mission, KAYA endorses qualified candidates for elective office in national and local races, and in primary races on a case-by-case basis. Candidates interested in KAYA's endorsement go through an application procedure and are carefully vetted through the KAYA Leadership Team. For questions about KAYA's endorsements process, please contact us.
- Celebrate Filipino American History Month this Fri in DC at @NaFFAA_National's reception! Proceeds go to @FilVetsREP facebook.com/events/1773602… 3 months ago
- Happening today! #IlluminasiaFS twitter.com/kalyedc/status… 3 months ago
- RT @AARPAAPI: Audacious: Proudly Claiming His Filipino Heritage, told by the King of Latin Soul, Joe Bataan #FAHM #FAHM2017 https://t.co/U2… 3 months ago
- We love these video features from @AARPAAPI for Filipino American History Month! #FAHM #FAHM2017 twitter.com/aarpaapi/statu… 3 months ago
- RT @AARPAAPI: A Filipino American Story: Being the 1st Filipino American Article III Federal Judge. #FAHM #FAHM2017 https://t.co/Rl9pClN4WW 3 months ago
KAYA Flickr Photos