Democrats are moving America forward — fighting to fix the damage the Republicans heaped upon the Nation during the last decade. And because we’re Democrats we know it will take the entire community to work towards that effort. Democrats are made up of the culturally diverse communities in the United States and are providing materials that are inclusive of our non-English speaking constituencies. Many of our Asian American Pacific Islander communities require translated materials so we have made our Moving America Forward campaign toolbox available in Bengali, Chinese, Hindi, Korean, Tagalog, Urdu and Vietnamese. We are counting on our organizers to use this material to help fight the Republicans who have become the “party of no” under the Obama Administration. Rather than offer solutions and/or bipartisan support, Republicans have blocked legislative progress at every turn. So this Fall we’re counting on you to work with us as we “Move America Forward!” [reposted from Democrats.org]
KAYA’s MissionKAYA’s mission is to mobilize the Filipino American community and build partnerships to increase our electoral power, advocate policies that affect our community, and develop leaders to represent us at every level of government. Join us. Help strengthen the voice of our community.
A word about KAYA’s endorsement process:KAYA's mission is to empower and advocate for the Filipino-American community. Pursuant to that mission, KAYA endorses qualified candidates for elective office in national and local races, and in primary races on a case-by-case basis. Candidates interested in KAYA's endorsement go through an application procedure and are carefully vetted through the KAYA Leadership Team. For questions about KAYA's endorsements process, please contact us.
- Celebrate Filipino American History Month this Fri in DC at @NaFFAA_National's reception! Proceeds go to @FilVetsREP facebook.com/events/1773602… 3 months ago
- Happening today! #IlluminasiaFS twitter.com/kalyedc/status… 3 months ago
- RT @AARPAAPI: Audacious: Proudly Claiming His Filipino Heritage, told by the King of Latin Soul, Joe Bataan #FAHM #FAHM2017 https://t.co/U2… 3 months ago
- We love these video features from @AARPAAPI for Filipino American History Month! #FAHM #FAHM2017 twitter.com/aarpaapi/statu… 3 months ago
- RT @AARPAAPI: A Filipino American Story: Being the 1st Filipino American Article III Federal Judge. #FAHM #FAHM2017 https://t.co/Rl9pClN4WW 3 months ago
KAYA Flickr Photos