Our agency is currently recruiting interns for the fall of 2010. Attached please find a listing of our available internships for that time frame. There are currently (5) offices with internships available and the backgrounds vary depending upon the office. Continue reading
KAYA’s MissionKAYA’s mission is to mobilize the Filipino American community and build partnerships to increase our electoral power, advocate policies that affect our community, and develop leaders to represent us at every level of government. Join us. Help strengthen the voice of our community.
A word about KAYA’s endorsement process:KAYA's mission is to empower and advocate for the Filipino-American community. Pursuant to that mission, KAYA endorses qualified candidates for elective office in national and local races, and in primary races on a case-by-case basis. Candidates interested in KAYA's endorsement go through an application procedure and are carefully vetted through the KAYA Leadership Team. For questions about KAYA's endorsements process, please contact us.
- RT @marytablante: 3 DAYS left to tell agencies to not ignore AAPIs. We need to be counted to get the right support & services. SIGN: https:… 4 months ago
- RT @HuffingtonPost: Trumpcare 2017-2017 https://t.co/MSF8ALtKfa 5 months ago
- RT @APALAnational: Check out this great guide with some tips on how #AAPIsResist! #Resistance #NotYourModelMinority #SafeWithUS 👊🏼👊🏾👊🏿 http… 6 months ago
- RT @NCAPAtweets: National Director @ChrisNCAPA's response to President Trump's #JointAddress: https://t.co/F9lFlTVE0M https://t.co/0TZfi1Cq… 6 months ago
- URGENT ACTION ALERT: Call @SenDeanHeller TODAY to #DumpDeVos. Betsy DeVos is not fit to become U.S. Secretary of Ed… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 months ago
KAYA Flickr Photos
September 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30